Friday, August 8, 2008

Update 8/8/08

So I've accomplished NOTHING so far, but here's what I've tried:

24. Trying to find a puppy by checking craigslist, kijiji, and 100 other sites everyday. We have too specific needs!

57. I was doing so well with this, then I got a sunburn!!! I can't really wash my face very well with a sunburn. So I'm starting over again...

59. Was doing well here until I realized I have lost both of my library cards!

65. I'm planning on going on a date tonight!! That should knock out maybe one or two goals... we'll see.

78. I know I've seen this since we moved here, but I've lost it again. So I'll have to keep looking.

99. Accomplishing this so far!

So is this just a list of excuses or what? Honestly, this is what I've tried to do. You can't accomplish anything without trying, right?

No comments: